[time-nuts] Re: 1 pps / Gerber files

Andrew Kalman aek at pumpkininc.com
Thu Nov 25 18:34:41 UTC 2021

I have boards built regularly at JLCPCB, I could certainly order a batch
delivered to me, but I would have to send them all to someone else, to deal
with distributing them out to folks on the list (I am time-constrained).
_______________________________________
Andrew E. Kalman, Ph.D.            aek at pumpkininc.com

President
Pumpkin, Inc.
750 Naples Street
San Francisco, CA 94112  USA
tel: (415) 584-6360
fax: (415) 585-7948
web: http://www.pumpkinspace.com

*The information contained in this email message is intended only for the
use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain
information that is confidential. Furthermore, this information may be
protected by Federal law relating to confidentiality (42 CFR Part 2)
prohibiting any further disclosure. If the reader of this message is not
the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to its intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
review, dissemination, distribution or copying of the communication is
please notify Pumpkin, Inc. immediately by telephone, email or fax and
return the original message to us via the means by which it was originally
delivered. Thank you.*