[time-nuts] Re: 1 pps / Gerber files

DM dgminala at mediacombb.net
Thu Nov 25 20:18:42 UTC 2021

To all who are interested in Gerhard's boards;
If you just send a zip file of the Gerber files that Gerhard has provided to JLCPCB, you can get 5 boards, including shipping to your address (I'm in the USA; I can't say what shipping would be to other countries) for a grand total of $5.90 USD. The board manufacturing cost is $2.00 for all 5 boards, shipping is a measly $3.90. PCB build time is 1-2 days. Shipping is fast and reliable. I've used DHL for previous orders, usually arriving within a week.
They accept Paypal for payment.

By ordering boards yourself, you get 5 boards, for less money than having to go through a 3rd party, and avoiding USPO costs and delays.

Cheers,
DaveM