[time-nuts] Re: Project Great

Andy Talbot andy.g4jnt at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 20:21:35 UTC 2021

No, there's no route to the top of Ben Nevis other than a clamber on a
rocky path - I did it once in years gone by.  You'd have to be young and
Special Forces trained or similar to get a 5071 with power up there!

You may be thinking of Mt Snowdon in Wales, that has a rail route to the
top.

Tom, ah I see, so your delta H is much smaller than I'd assumed.
Coincidently the same as the height of Ben Nevis ASL - for which I
calculated ~20ns

Andy
www.g4jnt.com