[time-nuts] Re: Some assistance with Ball-Efratom FRK-L Rb Osc. Needed

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Sep 22 00:01:41 UTC 2021

Hi

The “normal” FRK-L is the low phase noise version of the FRK.
There are two “external control” options. One is a 10K pot the
other is a EFC voltage. Simple answer is to short the wires / leave
them open.

The big deal is finding out if the beast still locks and how much
signal is getting to the photo diode.

Bob