[time-nuts] Re: James Miller/Brooks Shera 10 MHz GPSDO

Mervyn Thomas vk6bmt at iinet.net.au
Mon Aug 29 07:49:29 UTC 2022

Hi Askild,

Unfortunately the HP 10811's I have are in a completely enclosed can -
no holes to poke anything through.  To get at any tuning capacitor would
probably entail taking the insides out of the can.

The oscillators like mine must have been fairly rare as I am unable to
find anything via Google.  They have 2 main power leads coming out of
the can with 6 pin female connectors to connect to the power Power Board
which is out of an HP Z3801 GPSDO and 2 thin coaxes with SMB connectors
on the end - one marked as 10MHz and the other as EFC.

Regards,  Merv