[time-nuts] Re: hydrogen rich environment and oscillators

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Tue Dec 13 19:48:35 UTC 2022

Hi

The MIL-STD 202 folks seemed to be quite happy with a 10% mix of He and whatever. My guess is
that you could fill the pressure chamber with your water sourced H2 and then blow it up to 50 PSI
with the shop compressor.

The obvious disadvantage of any process using H2 is fire / explosion. I’m not 100% sure this is the
approach I’d want to take …..

Bob