[time-nuts] Re: Timestamping counter techniques : phase computation question

Erik Kaashoek erik at kaashoek.com
Tue Feb 1 14:30:37 UTC 2022

Bob,
Thanks for the feedback, always welcome.

I recognize HW is an important topic that requires a lot of attention.

With respect to the harmonic interaction. How "close" do you think the
input and the clock need to be for the interaction to start? With a
200MHz clock, does that leave some space for low frequencies (but not so
low it does not matter anymore) to move the clock away from the danger zone?
Erik