[time-nuts] looking for multi-constellation GNSS nav receiver with bluetooth or WiFi interface

Brian Lloyd brian at lloyd.aero
Thu Oct 13 11:16:28 UTC 2022

This is somewhat off-topic for time nuts but probably on-topic for the
GNSS aficionados that lurk about here.

I am working on a book about long-distance flying and, knowing the
potential fragility of single-constellation GNSS, especially GPS, I have
been trying to find a multi-constellation sensor that goes beyond GPS +
GLONAS. Does anyone know of a packaged nav sensor that includes GPS,
GLONAS, BeiDou, and Galileo? Yes, I have followed all the discussion of
the newer multi-constellation GNSS modules that are now out there but I
haven't been successful in finding a packaged nav sensor with a WiFi or
Bluetooth interface that can integrate with various nav packages
available for aviation, e.g. ForeFlight.

Also, if anyone knows of a better place to ask this question I would
appreciate that information as well.

Thank you in advance.

--
Brian Lloyd