[time-nuts] Re: Stuff from Tom McCormicks estate

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sat Oct 15 15:46:44 UTC 2022

Thanks much for that heads-up, Corby. A quick link to the seller is:

https://www.ebay.com/str/solanotraders

They have ~12,000 items and sorting by price is interesting. Need some
turbo pumps? Searching with "TC" in the title appears to narrow to 600+
items from the Tom McCormick estate. What a stunning collection of stuff.

I'm sorry I never got to meet him in person. He was one of those time
nuts at heart who never actually joined the mailing list. I traded some
clocks with him many years ago. Sorry to see him go.

/tvb

disclaimer: I have no affiliation with Tom McCormick or Solano Traders
or eBay