[time-nuts] Re: Trimble Thunderbolt Error

Dennis C. Donah dcdonah at msn.com
Sun Oct 16 01:41:56 UTC 2022

Hi, I don't know if this relates to your issues, but I suddenly was
having problems with my Thunderbolt being intermittent.  I couldn't find
anything wrong and started to think that the receiver outran it's
lifetime, but by chance I saw a bulging electrolytic cap in the power
supply.  I changed the cap, fixed the problem. Don't know, don't care,
it works.

Dennis