[time-nuts] Re: What phase variations to expect in a DMTD due to temperature fluctuations?

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Sun Oct 23 23:06:52 UTC 2022

Hi

When you blow cold air over this or that, you likely create a temperature
gradient. Sensitivities of various parts are actually higher to gradients
than to temperature offsets. It’s typically a stress / strain relation that relaxes
out in steady state.

In addition to ( as noted above ) suspecting everything in the circuit. You
also have to suspect the measurement technique……

Bob