[time-nuts] Re: What phase variations to expect in a DMTD due to temperature fluctuations?

Javier Herrero jherrero at hvsistemas.es
Mon Oct 24 06:02:37 UTC 2022

Hello,

PTFE cables have quite a phase variation vs temperature, with the worse
slope just around 20ºC. Better alternatives are the Huber+Suhner CT
cables. The catalog shows some nice curves on phase variation vs
temperature:
https://literature.hubersuhner.com/Technologies/Radiofrequency/ct-product-family-en/?page=1

Best regards,

Javier