[time-nuts] Re: Symmetricom XLi question

Todd Smith tssmith2002 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 00:18:56 UTC 2022

My S300 Furino GT-8031H rollover on September 18 at 00:00 UTC.  There is a
Microsemi article that said that those GPS receivers survived the 2019
Number of Week rollover but the internal representation would rollover now.

I ordered Jackson Labs units to replace them and I really like them.  Very
solid design with superior features.

Todd