[time-nuts] Re: Symmetricom XLi question

Warren Kumari warren at kumari.net
Thu Sep 29 00:43:54 UTC 2022

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 8:18 PM, Todd Smith <time-nuts at lists.febo.com>
wrote:

> My S300 Furino GT-8031H rollover on September 18 at 00:00 UTC. There is a
> Microsemi article that said that those GPS receivers survived the 2019
> Number of Week rollover but the internal representation would rollover now.
>
> I ordered Jackson Labs units to replace them and I really like them. Very
> solid design with superior features.

Excellent! Can I ask where you ordered them from and roughly how much they
were?
I've tried  contacting Jackson Labs a few times, both through the form on
their website and via email to purchase, but haven't heard back yet.
They look like really nice units, and I need one to replace a "Pentar
SA101" (a Furuno on an adaptor) in my Symmetricom S250.

It looks like Synergy GPS also still sells a M12M compatible board, but
their lead time is 20 - 30 weeks.