[time-nuts] Re: Symmetricom XLi question

Todd Smith tssmith2002 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 03:04:56 UTC 2022

I called the number on the website and they called me back.  They are Las
Vegas time so it was later on the day for me to call since I am EST.

I believe that it was $399.00 per unit.  It mounted in my S300 perfectly.
The only issue was that the board is close enough to the PS that I couldn't
leave a USB cable plugged in.  If I ever to reprogram it, I will have to
take it out.  In my case, I wanted a slightly different config so I
programed it before I installed it.

The lead time was just a couple of weeks.

Todd