[time-nuts] Re: Query about TSC5120A usage protocols

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 5 04:51:13 UTC 2023

Hi Jorge;
I did not have any problems - The U-Reach does a bit for bit copy. There are a number of settings, I wiped and formatted the new CF first, then used the copy and compare. I would go with a SLIGHTLY larger CF for the copy, I used Transcend CF300, I think the size was 4GB.
Hope something here helps.
Cheers;
Tom Knox
SR Test and Measurement Engineer
Phoenix Research
4870 Meredith Way Apt 102
Boulder, Co 80303
Formerly of:
357 Fox Lane
Superior Co 80027
303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein