[time-nuts] Re: So what's inside that Cs beam tube anyway?

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Thu Aug 31 20:22:35 UTC 2023

Hi Skip!

Thank you for a very nice set of photos! You already made my curiosity
somewhat satisfied.

It would be nice to have the next step of the "blow up sketch" with
photos of the various components. Not saying that it is your job to do
it, but to fully satisfy curiosity and do more of the show and tell.

I've contemplated doing something like this, but not got around to do it.

Cheers,
Magnus