[time-nuts] Re: So what's inside that Cs beam tube anyway?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 20:35:56 UTC 2023

Skip,
I remember your other pictures and do have them downloaded. Now some nice
new high resolution pix.
What I don't understand is the ION pump. I see the HV lead attaching to a
silver circular piece of metal. I sort of thought the ION pump was a getter
electrode. Obviously its more complicated and may depend on the A magnet in
some way.
Regards
Paul.
WB8TSL