[time-nuts] Re: Creating a D.I.Y Rubidium Atomic Clock

Leo Ahluwalia leoahluwalia12 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 22:38:13 UTC 2023

I appreciate all of the help so far, and assuming the procurement of a
rubidium vapour cell and rubidium lamp (and of course all the other
components), I was wondering how exactly the optical pumping setup should
be achieved (to make sure all the components are "hooked up" so to speak),
and whether there was already a standard way of achieving it along with the
installation of the magnetic shielding?

- Leo