[time-nuts] 5071A Zeeman frequency querry

Magnus Danielson magnus at rubidium.se
Sun Jun 25 18:43:17 UTC 2023

Fellow time-nuts,

Do any of you happen to know what is the SCPI querry to get the Zeeman
frequency reading as a separate reading?

When doing the SYST:PRINT? I get a read-out, and I have been able to
establish the separate read-outs for all other fields there, but not the
Zeeman frequency. Even looking in the online manual does not give it away.

I am setting up a polling of 5071A into a database, so I wanted to grab
everything of interest. If this number moves around at times, I want to
grab it.

Cheers,
Magnus