[time-nuts] Re: 5071A Zeeman frequency querry

Tom Van Baak tvb at LeapSecond.com
Sun Jun 25 19:27:58 UTC 2023

It's in SYST:PRINT? of course, but with no separate SCPI query. It's a
factory constant of the tube and doesn't vary during operation. The
5071A CBT uses a C-field of 0.057 Gauss which corresponds to a Zeeman
frequency of 39949 Hz.

For examples of logging see:

http://time.kinali.ch/ptti/1997papers/Vol%2029_06.pdf

different version, same paper: