[time-nuts] Re: Mystery board in a TS2100

Tom Knox actast at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 25 21:15:30 UTC 2023

Hi;
I believe some of the Symmetricom GPS used 12VDC to power their antennas so that would be logical.
Most 5VDC GPS Antenna LNA's will accept the 12VDC.
Cheers;
Tom Knox
SR Test and Measurement Engineer
Phoenix Research
4870 Meredith Way Apt 102
Boulder, Co 80303
Formerly of:
357 Fox Lane
Superior Co 80027
303-554-0307
actast at hotmail.com

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/marshall-fire/superior-man-moving-forward-after-losing-dream-research-lab-during-marshall-fire

"Peace is not the absence of violence, but the presence of Justice" Both MLK and Albert Einstein