[time-nuts] Re: Synergy / iLotus M12M Firmware

Razvan Popescu [YO8RYR] yo8ryr at gmx.net
Mon Mar 20 10:56:13 UTC 2023

Hello Tom,

I don't use the Motorola format so I can replace it with any GPS module.

What I wanted was to get a newer firmware with a "Dynamic Base Year".
According to the document in the link below for the GPS Week Rollover
for M12M made by iLotus, they changed how the firmware works in 2016.

What I want is not to trash these modules and prolong their life. Too
much electronic garbage and not because of hardware faults but
software/firmware issues.

https://synergy-gps.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/M12M-2019-roll-over-and-base-dates-C.pdf

Regards,
Razvan