[time-nuts] Re: Seems like the new version PN2060C is available for sale US$680

Bob Camp kb8tq at n1k.org
Sat Oct 7 14:36:07 UTC 2023

Hi

The referenced picture appears to show multiple bundles of batteries driving various bits and pieces of their test rig. They do appear to have reduced the likely hood of the problem coming from their test setup. Of course one can never be sure (as I’ve proven on the bench a number of times).

Doing a fiber optic interface is an interesting approach. How you do a two way link to the computer, at an affordable price. is a bit unclear to me. Maybe there is an obvious answer I’ve missed …

Bob