[volt-nuts] Traveling Standards

gbusg gbusg at comcast.net
Thu Sep 1 11:12:15 UTC 2011

Fred,

Do you know anyone at Fluke?

Fluke Calibration Services (Netherlands)
http://www.fluke.com/fluke/nlnl/service/kalibratie/default.htm

Incidentally, in the U.S., Fluke runs a 10Vdc round-robin service (DVMP Care
Plan). I'm not sure if that service is available in Europe yet, but as
defined it wouldn't meet your criteria due to higher cost and requirement
that you have at least one Fluke 732A or 732B.

...Still, it might be interesting to know someone at Fluke Netherlands?

Fluke Direct Voltage Maintenance Program (DVMP)
http://us.flukecal.com/node/2137

-Greg