[volt-nuts] Fluke 335A

gbusg gbusg at comcast.net
Tue Sep 27 05:43:41 UTC 2011

Hi Warren,

Here's some data at 15 minute increments.

Notes:
1. Far right column delta calculations are *relative* to the reading at 240
minutes (Reference).
2. The first delta is at 15 minutes from 3458A cold start, thus hints at the
3458A warm-up characteristics.
3. The last reading was taken at 1440 minutes (therefore at a much greater
interval than 15 minutes from previous reading).
4. The 10Vdc source is a Fluke 732A. The meter is a HP 3458A.

Also note: I'm sending this message as *Rich Text*, hoping the table
survives the group's email process.

If it doesn't survive intact, I'll have to convert the table to jpg or
something and re-send as an attachment. (Anyone here have a easy way to
convert selected portions of xls files to jpg?)