[volt-nuts] PCB Artist

Steve Wiseman sjwiseman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 05:22:55 EST 2016

On 14 December 2016 at 00:04, Randy Evans <randyevans2688 at gmail.com> wrote:
> KiCad looks very good and I downloaded it to try it out.  However, does
> anyone have a good, low-cost PCB fab house to recommend?  I am designing a
> voltage reference programmable fro 0 to 10 volts with a LTZ1000 reference
> and settabiltiy of 0.1ppm and I need a PCB fabbed.

I'd be interested in playing with a little programmable VRef - are you
planning to open or sell yours?

I've used elecrow a lot, for 2 and 4 layer 6 yhou track & gap. Not the
absolute cheapest (dirtypcb for that), but good PCBs on time, and
still painlessly cheap.
http://www.elecrow.com/services/pcb-prototyping.html
http://dirtypcbs.com/store/pcbs

Steve