[time-nuts] US ebay sellers who won't ship outside the US

Patrick optomatic at rogers.com
Fri Jul 17 11:59:51 UTC 2009

Here in Canada I hear a lot of complaints about the US, I heard even
more with the previous administration. When I was younger I would
sometimes hop on the "bandwagon". Now I am older and slightly less
stupid I can see America for what it is, a very diverse country often at
odds with itself. There are millions of Americans trying to make their
country a kinder place and that do not have hostile views towards the
rest of us.

To all non-Americans, please refrain from lumping 306 million people
together, let's keep this mailing list related to it's intended topic.

-Patrick