[time-nuts] GPS Antenna

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Dec 31 14:54:34 UTC 2010

Definately nice ways to go. However if this is a hobby then TV RF splitters
and satellite LNB IF line amps (LNBs IFs are .9-1.5 Ghz) also work very
well. I picked up the line drivers for $2 at a typical old stock store and
splitters to 2 Ghz for $1. Measured them and they are pretty good. But the
real test is inline and every thing seems to work well. I have 3-4 rcvrs
hooked up.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL