[time-nuts] PICTIC II Parts - SOIC to PDIP Adaptor

Ed Palmer ed_palmer at sasktel.net
Sat Jul 10 06:01:29 UTC 2010

Yes, they look like they should work.

I have a few of item #380243138677 that I bought a while back.  As long
as C9 is low enough or is bent out of the way they should work.

Item #330436763629 is interesting.  The trace lengths will be shorter
than the above adapters.

Item # 250661866947 is possible, but a little ugly (SOIC -> Wide DIP ->
Narrow DIP).

Item # 320558409884 is a little different, but it should work.

I haven't seen the last three, I'm only going by the pictures.  Note
that some include pins and some don't.  Of course, I'm not associated
with any of the sellers.

Ed