[time-nuts] Thunderbolt Supply

J. L. Trantham jltran at att.net
Thu Feb 10 23:32:22 UTC 2011

Larry,

I favor a linear regulated supply rather than a switching supply.  I had a
TBolt die while connected to a switching supply in an environment where
there were frequent power outages.

The +12 VDC current drops significantly after the OCXO warms up, probably
down to about 200 mA or so.

Good luck.  They are neat little devices.

Joe