[time-nuts] worth salvaging ?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 18:49:48 UTC 2011

Peter if moisture seeped in over the years it will erode the traces and in
general lower the sens. of the preamp/downconverter. Thats what I have seen
before.
Results with lower sens. is what you describe as the long lock up
potentially. I think the systems can get the almanac with only one
satellite. It seems that way to me at least.
Granted other thing could also create the same types of issues.
Looking forward to your pixs and just realized I could download them so I
can scan arround. That falls under the Dooooohhhh approach to
troubleshooting.
Regards
Paul.