[time-nuts] GPS antenna in attic?

David davidwhess at gmail.com
Sun Nov 25 17:27:54 UTC 2012

I do not know about the Thunderbolt in particular but some GPS
receivers are more sensitive than others and will work acceptably like
you describe.  My house has similar construction and all of my GPS
receivers except maybe for my GPS18-5Hz hockey puck will operate in
the attic under the asphalt shingle roof.  My better ones will operate
with the one ceiling in the way as well.