[time-nuts] FE-5680A DDS Board/PIC Code

GandalfG8 at aol.com GandalfG8 at aol.com
Mon Feb 18 22:54:39 UTC 2013

paulswedb at gmail.com writes:

Herbert
Thanks for the assembly listing. Someone else on  time-nuts had done quite
the job of reverse engineering the schematics and  other information. Seems
like the two of you could collaborate. Sorry do  not recall the name.
Welcome to  time-nuts.
Regards
Paul
WB8TSL

Was just thinking the same thing so checked through my archives.

That was Elio, _eliocor at gmail.com_ (mailto:eliocor at gmail.com) ,  messages
posted here about a year ago.

The messages will be in the list archives anyway but below is the text of
two messages I saved.

Regards

Nigel
GM8PZR