[time-nuts] RG6 or LMR400 for GPS Antenna (Symmetricom 58532A and T-bolt)

Clay Autery cautery at montac.com
Thu Apr 21 18:21:05 UTC 2016

Yup... layers = longevity

3M self-fusing rubber
comformal coating
3M electrical tap (with a fold back for removal)
conformal coating.

I've got 12 year old connections that are still going strong with no
measurable degradation.

I always use the best cable and connectors I can find...  do it right;
you only gotta do it once.

Clay Autery, KG5LKV
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389