[time-nuts] IQRB-1 RBXO

Bob kb8tq kb8tq at n1k.org
Wed Aug 29 16:53:14 UTC 2018

Hi

That basic design (though maybe not this exact part) has been kicking around for at least the last ten
years. Various people have popped up reselling it. There are a lot of older Rb’s that are in the <2x10^-11
range at 1 second:

http://www.ke5fx.com/rb.htm <http://www.ke5fx.com/rb.htm>

The gotcha with the part seems to have been that it’s “big and power hungry” for the people who are looking
at the CSAC and it’s “expensive and not so stable” for the people who are playing with the LPRO-101 or FE-5680
style parts.

Bob