[time-nuts] Pseudorange and carrier phase data in L1 only RINEX files

Anders Wallin anders.e.e.wallin at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 06:22:14 UTC 2018

FWIW I have done some comparisons between the nrcan gpspp-code (behind the
csrs service), ESA gLab, and rtklib. There are mostly undocumented scripts
over here:
https://github.com/aewallin/ppp-tools
My tests were with dual-frequency RINEXes - haven't tried single-frequency
at all.

better and automated services for PPP time-transfer is on the to-do list,
but the list is long ;)

Anders