[time-nuts] Ultralink

Hal Murray hmurray at megapathdsl.net
Fri Mar 30 01:22:00 UTC 2018

I have a 333 box with 301 antenna.  It was a gift several years ago.  The
display updates, but the meter never gets off 0.  At the time, I thought the
new modulation scheme had killed it and didn't investigate.  But tvb
suggested it should still work, so I took the cover off.

Anybody know anything about the innards?  I see a 20 pin DIP that says Atmel.
 I assume that's the CPU.  The display updates, so it's obviously mostly
working.  There are also 2 8 pin DIPs and a transistor.

There are 3 pots in one corner, labeled: LCD, AGC, and A/D.

I haven't opened the antenna box yet.

--
These are my opinions.  I hate spam.