[time-nuts] Spectracom 9189 no longer syncing after power cycle and WRNO? Anyone else have same issue?

paul swed paulswedb at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 21:56:02 UTC 2019

David
Suggestion. See if you can upgrade the firmware if possible.
Then turn on and let it run a long time like days.
I had another product that thought the date was 1 jan 2019.
No way to set the date. Stupid. But giving it a long time it must have
finally hit a satellite and figure everything out.
So give it some serious time and if there is a serial access see what date
and time it thinks it is.
Hope that helps.
Regards
Paul.