[time-nuts] Tymserve 2000 request for help

Francis Grosz fgrosz at otiengineering.com
Thu Jul 4 19:36:51 UTC 2019

At a recent hamfest I picked up a Datum Tymserve 2000 Network
Time Server with the GPS receiver.  Unfortunately when I power
it up the screen displays "Booting System, Please Wait..." and
nothing else happens; it displays that for as long as I leave
it on.  The keypad is inactive.  I downloaded the manual but
can't find anything helpful there.  Does anyone with any
experience with these devices have any ideas as to what is
wrong or how it might be corrected, or know if there is a
service manual with schematics?  Thanks in advance for any
help!

       Francis Grosz