[time-nuts] Bit of time related humor for those of you in need of a distraction

Bill Hawkins bill.iaxs at pobox.com
Wed Apr 22 06:28:14 UTC 2020

Found an old birthday card with these sentiments ...

It's your birthday but hey ... don't worry about getting older.  After all, what is age anyway?  I mean, when you consider that man's concept of time is actually pretty meaningless in the context of the space-time continuum, it really doesn't matter whether you're nineteen or ninety.

Inside it says "God. I love playing with old people's heads."

Forgive me, tvb.

Bill Hawkins, who is confined to a life care community that has so far had no COVID-19 cases by isolating us from the community.  The isolation increases stress, and humor is palliative.