[time-nuts] Bit of time related humor for those of you in need of a distraction

bill slade_bill at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 22 10:50:04 UTC 2020

Good for you Bill Hawkins!  LOL :-D! Your message touches on that other
aspect of time: that perceived by us on an everyday level; on a human
scale.  We spend many words here discussing measuring time to great
precision in picoseconds or nanoseconds, it is sometimes valuable to
revisit the clock that ticks inside of each one of us.

“I have to die. If it is now, well then I die now; if later, then now I
will take my lunch, since the hour for lunch has arrived – and dying I
will tend to later.”  -- Epictetus

Warm regards,
Bill