[time-nuts] On choosing reasonable synthesizer PN requirements

bill slade_bill at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 24 14:50:03 UTC 2020

Hi again Karen,
Have you seen this app designed specifically for the Es'hail QO-100?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.antmodstudios.eshail2linkbudget&hl=nl

Any extra margin on C/N0 can be used to estimate permissible LO phase noise.
Otherwise, you can put together a link budget in Excel or Libreoffice to
add whatever parameters you want.

Cheers,
Bill