[time-nuts] GPS antenna splitter recommendation?

Chris Burford cburford1 at austin.rr.com
Thu Apr 30 09:38:01 UTC 2020

I use a 4 port splitter from InStock Wireless, all with SMA jacks. You can
view the specs here as well as browse for other configurations. To help with
the attenuation factor use the lowest loss coax between the splitter and the
GPS antenna. I'm using Times Microwave LMR-400 for just that reason.

https://www.instockwireless.com/gps-splitter-4way-SMA-gps410.htm

Chris Burford