[time-nuts] Are there SC-crystals out there in the wild that are not Overtone?

Bernd Neubig BNeubig at t-online.de
Sat Feb 29 10:54:29 UTC 2020

 I am glad you could confirm my rough estimate.
The critical point when measuring SC-cut crystals at room temperature is, that their f(T) response is rather steep at room temperature. There even minor temperature variations during the sweep (or between two sweeps) will cause a shift of the impedance response.
This is the reason for the small edge at the left side of Gerhard's picture.
Best regards
Bernd