[time-nuts] Time-Nutters-- Adding Rubidium to a Thunderbolt...?

ew ewkehren at aol.com
Mon Mar 2 07:59:27 UTC 2020

It is very simple to do. Warren did it I think seven years ago and we have done it repeatedly in the last 4 years. Take the EFC that goes to the OCXO to the C field control and Tbolt can determine and automatically adjust to frequency per Volt. You can also adjust the time constant. Tbolt is ideal for that application. We do not use it because in all cases Tbolt uses 0.1 sec 1E-10 frequency jumps to adjust for time. At the kind of work we do it causes some problems.
Bert Kehren