[time-nuts] Teensy 4.1

Bill Notfaded notfaded1 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 22:38:05 UTC 2020

It's pretty legit and can run like any other Arduino does.  With 100Mbit
physical Ethernet built in that's pretty big for a tiny board.  It
supports the precision time protocol (PTP). Also known as IEEE 1588, this
protocol allows for synchronizing connected devices with sub-microsecond
precision.  The size, price and features with that physical Ethernet is BIG!

It has built in micro SD slot now too with more GPIO as well!  Hot dang!

Real-time microcontroller with a high-throughput data pipe = pretty bad
@ss.  $26.85 not bad at all 4 what you get!

Bill