[time-nuts] Re: FS740 Thoughts?

Dana Whitlow k8yumdoober at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 21:24:50 UTC 2021

But if you can stand the ADEV hump around 2 sec, the PRS-10 is delightful.

BTW, the ordinary factory new PRS-10 does provide for direct locking to 1
PPS,
but many of the available surplus units had that feature removed.  Tne new
PRS-10's sold for years for $1595, but I see that it has gone up to $1695
since
I had last checked.

Dana